Manor Gardens Welfare Trust works with people to help them change their lives for the better. Our services promote mental and physical health and wellbeing and increase social inclusion.
- We reached 8,331 beneficiaries directly.
- We worked with 332 volunteers.
- We attended 1,408 outreach events.
- We trained 3,470 people at workshops.
- Around 70% of our beneficiaries are from BMER communities.
- We worked with around 100 partners.
Read our Impact Report 2016 to find out more.
Read our Audited Annual Report and Accounts 2015-16.