Our vision is to be a leader in promoting wellbeing and social inclusion. Our mission is to help people take action to change their lives for the better. Our services promote mental and physical health and wellbeing and increase social inclusion.
- Making a difference by supporting people to improve their own lives
- Giving people we work with an efficient service that respects them
- Working together to provide holistic services and effective partnerships
- Tackling inequalities to build cohesive communities.
- To maintain financial stability
- To maximise the use of our resources to provide excellent, sustainable services
- To maximise income from fundraising and income generation
- To maintain and improve the fabric of the buildings that make up the Manor Gardens Centre to provide a supportive and enabling working environment for our staff and the organisations that we host
- To be a responsible and ethical landlord and custodian of our property, making best use of the buildings and being mindful of our impact on the environment
- To have a staff team that shares the values and behaviours that underpin the culture and practice of the Manor Gardens
- To understand the value and impact of our services which we deliver on target and on budget
- To value staff, volunteers, people we work with and other stakeholders
- To provide leadership locally to the Voluntary and Community Sector and influence policy developments locally and nationally
- To actively seek to replicate services we provide in new geographical areas and to broaden the reach of the charity, seeking future opportunities compatible with our strategic direction
We have 37 full and part-time staff. We work with over 341 local volunteers at any one time throughout the year. We made a difference to over 11,812 beneficiaries last year, attended 3,000 outreach events and trained 3,592 people at workshops. Over 2,000 people a week come through the doors of our centre.
Read our Impact Report 2017 to find out more.
Read our Audited Annual Report and Accounts 2016-17.