We take applications to our Preschool all year round so that you can be confident that you have a place when your child reaches the right age.
Please fill out our application form and call to arrange an appointment with Manager Shade Arowolo on 020 7561 5261 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Outstanding Ofsted Report
The Report from 5th May 2016 states:
- The pre-school provides a rich and vibrant learning environment where the children are highly stimulated. Varied and imaginative play experience for children are delivered by staff who have an excellent knowledge of the areas of learning and a clear understanding of how children learn.
- Staff are skillful in their interactions with children and use highly effective methods of teaching. As a result, children flourish and make excellent progress in their learning and development according to their starting points and capabilities.
- Partnerships with parents are exceptional and a particular strength at the setting. The pre-school entirely values parents as partners and places the highest priority on working closely with all parents.
- Children who have special educational needs or a disability and those who speak English as an additional language are supported extremely well. Staff meet with patents and take advice from other professionals to ensure that all children’s individual needs are met.
- All staff are highly skilled and sensitive in helping children form secure emotional attachments and provide an exceptionally strong base for children’s developing independence and exploration.