How to Get Involved
Volunteer with us
There are lots of different opportunities to volunteer. For example, we welcome regular volunteers to:
- Run creative activities for local residents facing multiple barriers and socio-economic exclusion
- Volunteer to maintain our beautiful gardens, open to the whole community
- Volunteer at our food co-op, helping to source food, unpacking and sorting food, welcoming members
- Volunteer at our Centre or on Reception, meeting and greeting community members
- Volunteer as an interpreter
- Office volunteers. This may include: conducting research for a service, recruiting Champions, running fundraising activities or working on our database
We also need volunteers to help out with our events and Festivals on a flexible basis.
For more information on volunteering click here. For any questions, contact firstname.lastname@example.org.